Monday, January 28, 2008

Heads Up (and/or) 7 Up

We played it in my class today. At college. I snapped a shot because I live in a silly town. More pertinent to the goals of this blog though is the fact that there were so many very eager participants. At risk of being prematurely stuffy... don't we pay to be here? Heads up y'all.


Also I was walking through the Crabtree Building and there he was. Honest Abe. I felt so bare in his presence, but I figured since he was at the lectern I was decently safe to bust out the old Nokia Voyeur-Pal 2000 and document his return.


Why is there a wax statue of Abraham Lincoln delivering a lecture in the basement of the engineering building? Give the devil his due. Put him in the humanities building. Cheers, team.

5 Comments:

Blogger austinmcraig said...

Heavens, what room is Ol' Abe in? I want to go get a picture myself.

As for Heads Up Seven Up, I don't think I liked that game when I was young enough for it. Certainly not now.

January 28, 2008 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

That guy has creeped me out way too many times to count. Imagine being in the building at 1am and seeing something like that staring at you out of a random classroom. CREEPY

January 28, 2008 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I think any "weird stuff that happens in Provo blog" should know about this http://www.kateandneil.com/154/golds-gym-the-den-of-debauchery/

January 29, 2008 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger meredith said...

My junior year of college, I made dinner for 16 people. Afterwards we all played heads up seven up BY CHOICE. I loved every minute of it.

Also, Abe? BOMB!

January 29, 2008 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

I'm all for 7 Up in my spare time. Don't get it twisted, sister. I just wasn't about letting it go un-teased, inasmuch as these kids paid tuition to do so. Also, if anyone in there has government assistance it also becomes true to say that the American government is subsidizing heads up 7 up. Which I support.

January 29, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home