Sunday, December 7, 2008

Clearance

Audio/Visual/Data cables aren't things that need to be brand new. Whether it's new in the package or ten years old, if they still conduct electricity, they'll work just fine. For this reason, I like to get mine at D.I. Sometimes they still are new in the package and they're usually cheaper. Usually.

Let's take a close look at an exemption to that rule.


Originally $2.00 at Market Square, now marked down to the low low price of $3.00 at D.I. Thank you, D.I.


This is just another evidence that I need to finish writing that book I started on thrift store shopping. Some sucker is going to buy this and totally be out a whole buck, and we are in the midst of a depression, people. And I'll tell you what, $3 for a cable that was originally $2, that depresses me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristen Beaman said...

i lived in provo.
just for a summer.

December 7, 2008 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger D Smith said...

I'm sure you notice plenty of this kind of ridiculousness. p.s. I loved racing against you on Nintendo's "track and field" with the power pad.

December 8, 2008 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger austinmcraig said...

Hey Rabbit.
I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summer.

December 9, 2008 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Oh man. I haven't checked this in a while...lots of good stuff lately.

Sadly, I saw something AWESOME on State Street a few days before I moved that I couldn't get a photo of since it was dark: a vanity plate which read "FELINES".

December 27, 2008 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger Kate @ Our Best Bites said...

We left Provo a year ago for Louisiana and I've been so homesick for it I could vomit (please bear in mind that I live in Louisiana...) Anyway, my husband and I spent an hour reading through your blog, laughing SO hard, and remembering why we were so glad to leave!

January 24, 2009 at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home