Monday, September 29, 2008

Nihilo Sanctum Estne?

I picked the "N" off the front of this hat that I bought at Deseret Industries. It was supposed to be a hunting cap for members of the National Wild Turkey Federation, Utah County Chapter. I thought it was a little more accurate this way.
It comes in handy as a conversation piece, and for laying next to used bullet shells that you sometimes find in the parking lot at Costco. I saw this and literally flipped my lid. WTF, Utah County? 

Get a hold of yourself, Zion! You can't just go poppin' off rounds anywhere you like! You need to reserve that sort of behavior for activities designed to inspire quorum unity and flesh-centric diets! But please... not the Costco. That's a sacred place.

Cheers, team.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Costco-The Orem temple
Cabellas-The Lindon temple

That is actually what the Loganites call Cabellas-no joke

September 29, 2008 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Genius. My brother-in-law totally belongs to the UT County NWTF. I could get you all kinds of paraphernalia.

December 28, 2008 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

This is great. Thanks!

January 27, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home