Thursday, July 24, 2008

Multiply & Replenish

This one comes to us all the way from Moscow, Idaho. You may be saying to yourself, "Hey Moscow isn't Provo!" You're right. However, I feel like this snap qualifies for three reasons.

1) "This just happened" is in a drought. Not because Provo became normal, but because we fled or got lazy. I am the latter.

2) The good Brother Jake Naylor would be working on this blog with us if it were not for his making actual progress as an individual.

3)Thematically, Idaho and Utah are playing the same game. Idaho gets weirder the more north you go. Utah does the same trick to the south. Sister states in my mind.

Without further ado, Jakes submission:



Regardless, the red econoline reads "Eleven is heaven". Clever slogan. I like to imagine they chant it at their FHE. That and "Stick figure families Stick together." You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

Cheers, team.



3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

How do I send you guys stuff? I have some good ones from the Freedom Festival just waiting for a laugh.

July 25, 2008 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger D Smith said...

send it to Austin his email is now up, he's the most reliable for getting is up on the site. You can send it to any of our contributers, or if you find yourself with a lot of material, we can make you a contributer.

August 9, 2008 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Ooh. The stick figure families make me gag.

January 27, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home