Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ridin' Dirty...or is it...Nerdy?


This one is from Jessica, who must have one of the fastest camera-phone-quick-draws this side of the Wasatch front.

I have recently stumbled upon your blog "This Just Happened" ......it has continued to be a source of entertainment for me at work :) I am not living in Provo (so I'm not sure if this counts) but just the other day I saw something in Layton that would be worthy of a post on any blog. I thought I would send it your way:
While driving home from work the other day I saw an old station wagon with a for sale sign in the window.....I don't know about you, but not many people would WILLINGLY buy a station wagon unless they had some specific use for it, or unless it was insanely cheap. Because, lets be honest, they aren't all that attractive. After it drove by me, I noticed the unnecessarily HUGE rims.......all right. Count me in, I'm a potential buyer ;)
-Jessica

Extra congrats to me for snapping the picture while in motion-- my little phone has surpassed my expectations

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home