Monday, March 31, 2008

1x1x1x1



On my way up to campus there was a girl on a unicycle, she cruised on by and a quickly snapped a picture on my phone, thinking that pretty odd, a unicycle commuter, thats blogworthy. I went along my way. later on I was in the Wilk minding my own business when another unicycle scurried by, two in one day; one girl, one guy. Whats gonna happen when they meet? I can almost picture the wedding announcement now. The two of them riding into the sunset, on a unicycle built for two.

3 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

I've seen far too many unicyclists during my sojourn at BYU. One had a fake arm protruding from his backpack. What does it all mean?

April 1, 2008 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger Jasie said...

every day at 9:50 AM there is a unicyclist on the way to campus going up 200 E. And oddly enough we seem to always come home at the same time as well...I think I have a unicyclist stalker.

April 8, 2008 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Drew said...

I last attended BYU almost 5 years ago, and there was a unicycle commuter then - maybe it's the same one. But what always puzzled me is that normally people choose to use alternative forms of transportation rather than walking because the alternative transportation is easier. As a former unicyclist, I can assure you that that is not the case with unicycles. You end up using more energy unicycling than walking.

Anyway, thanks for the memories.

February 13, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home