Saturday, March 22, 2008

And Taxes for All

This one comes to us from Jenna F. THANKS, Jenna!

"Every Tuesday and Thursday, when I drive to class at 3:30 pm., I see this guy outside of Liberty Tax at 500 N University Avenue. And every time, I think, Wow, that would be perfect for...'This Just Happened' (of which I happen to be an aficionado). But, do you know how hard it is to get a picture this good while driving...amongst Provo drivers...with a broken camera-phone lens? I can't believe I managed to do it. Let's just say, I've already been in one car accident this year, but I almost risked getting in a second one just for you. So, even if you don't think it's blogworthy, you should post it anyway, for the obvious fact I have mad camera-phone skills and nerves of steel.


He's probably just one of many desperate BYU accounting grads, ready to pounce on the opportunity to do someone's taxes."

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

I'm so happy my picture made your blog. Though I must admit, you don't have to try hard to find weird things in Provo. It's kind of inevitable.

March 22, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home