Monday, March 3, 2008

Proud



Both of them are.

This one is compliments of Jodi L. Thanks Jodi.

"So I have two pictures. The first is a license plate I saw on Uni Ave this morning. IBBROWN. Which is pretty self explanatory. The second is a guy sitting near me in the RB this morning. I didn't want to know if they were his G's or compression shorts but he was just chilling, reading a book with his bare feet on the table and the legs of his basketball shorts as close to his waist as possible.
Fun times."

Indeed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

I have to say that this made my day full of laughter for about 3 full minutes, thanks.

March 3, 2008 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger David Eff said...

IBBROWN can't be someone whose last name was brown can it? Oh, I hope it was that.

March 4, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home