Saturday, February 16, 2008

Roll Out In Style

If You're gonna live large, why not die large?

This is an early 90's Ford Econoline that has been refurbished, lengthened and shined to baller status for the express purpose of moving some V.I.C.'s. Very important corpses. If I owned it I would call it my Death Cab for Cutie.



I don't know whose dying wish this was but I certainly hope my closest relations will honor my wishes as meticulously as they did for this biggie. Then again, maybe it was no one's dying wish. Maybe we just have a little Harold Chasen running around Provo. I do hope so.



Reserve it for prom! Cheers, team.

1 Comments:

Blogger D Smith said...

some things I don't believe actually exist, this is one of them.

February 17, 2008 at 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home