Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Direct Order

In this valley, the pyramid scheme is as close to a golden idol as people will allow themselves to become. Pretty frequently you will run into someone who thinks that their extravagance is an effective form of marketing. Like this lady:

Her massive Escalade, which housed only her, as I'm sure you would have guessed, was also billboard to her slogan. DO IT NOW. I 've never rightly understood the license plate bumper sticker because you can't attach any contact information to it. "Lady. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Can you please pull over so we can talk about this?" Ineffective strategy, but man did I want that Escalade to myself. So much so that I'm really thinking of doing it. Whatever it is. Cheers, team.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chelsey said...

this is my neighbors car!!!!!! ha too funny.

March 18, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home