Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Translation From British

No picture included in this one, but I thought I might jot down a couple of classic quotes from my composite teacher. Can you really blame this on being British?

"Question one was easy. I think everyone got it right...except Moises...who would have had a pretty good score otherwise."

After a grad student tried to explain something well over most of our heads for nearly 5 minutes my teacher stopped him and without even attempting to address the concern said,

"Now that Erick has thoroughly confused all of us, lets move on to a new subject"

Those were just from the last two days. From now on maybe I'll start taking better notes. (for the blog of course)

1 Comments:

Blogger austinmcraig said...

Poor Moises...would have done so well if it weren't for that one question. And he'd probably still be doing okay personally if the teacher hadn't broadcast his failure to the whole class. HA.

March 26, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home