Friday, April 11, 2008

That's No Way To Behave


On a smaller screen I assure you that she looks engulfed, swallowed, submerged and so forth. You may have been able to guess, but I hated this. LOOK AT THEM! COME ON! IT LOOKS LIKE HE IS HOLDING HER THERE! 

No, no Ken Garff. We don't drive on other peoples cars. Not even if we are in a bigger guzzler and feeling inadequate. It just isn't done, honey. 

Hey, excuse me... yeah do you think I could borrow your CROSS STITCH? I'm finding lecture a little boring myself and you know I could just really go for a quick CROSS STITCH. You are sucky, and your comments are insincere and irritating.

I actually approve of this one more than the other three. I had to think about it and was a little sheepish once I got it, but the woman driving the van looked so pleased. Maybe it had nothing to do with the breast cancer sticker. Maybe it did. But I'll be darned if I didn't feel like a school boy for a second there.

Cheers, team.


4 Comments:

Blogger D Smith said...

That Truck looks not unlike a big dog peeing on a smaller dog.

April 11, 2008 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Snolark said...

that one of the couple left me hornswoggled. What kind of "educational institution" is that you've got over there? It looks like her head got cut off by his bum bum!

April 12, 2008 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Hilarious.

May 6, 2008 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

I dunno if it's just me, but it looks like he's trying to stick her head up his butt. BYU has the weirdest courting rituals!

June 19, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home