Thursday, January 29, 2009

Adaptation


FACT: Any box, bag, or other recepticle, whatever it's original purpose, when placed next to a garbage can, becomes a garbage can.

Reminds me of a Bruce Lee quote I heard once:
Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.


Only my example is...shall we say...lacking in elegance.

Disclaimer: This is my very own kitchen. I'm more sorry about that than you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

This isn't even close to your record of "most blog posts in one day" is it? Thanks for keeping this going and all of us entertained.

January 29, 2009 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger abigull said...

This comment goes for the last however many posts: I think this blog is Pulitzer material. Keep up the good work.

January 30, 2009 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Don't worry, it doesn't get better when you're married. In fact, dare I say, it gets WORSE.

February 12, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home