Monday, April 20, 2009

Collusion




I'll tell you a secret; finals are optional if your class is graded on a curve.

My game theory class successfully made an agreement to all not take the final.

If you're wondering what game theory is, it's basically the study of why this kinda stuff should never happen. The difference in this situation was, what people had to lose by not taking the final was not nearly as much as they had to gain by having a story like this to tell everyone they know.
In case you're wondering, I'm the one with the blue jacket, on the left side of the picture, grinning like he just got away with something.

3 Comments:

Blogger SamYam said...

Smooth move! It kind of reminds me of my stats final, except that one I failed, big time. And I had to take the course again.

April 20, 2009 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

So cool. Everyone always talks about doing this but never does. I hope no secret combinations were employed to ensure compliance with the plan :) What class was it for?

April 20, 2009 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger D Smith said...

Economic 478 Game Theory and Economics

April 20, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home