Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Meta Mistake

ABC 4 did a story on the mistake yesterday from the DU.

Funny, though, that while they're reporting on the mistake, they didn't learn the lesson from it.

NOTE: Where do you think they got that picture? That red circle looks mighty familiar. Okay, I'll just say it, they got it from this blog.



They should call a truce while they're tied.

Let's hope and pray this thing keeps folding back in on itself.

P.S. I'm aware we have many a typo on our little media outlet at This Just Happened. It hapins to the bets of us. It jsut did.

Meta:
New Latin & Medieval Latin, from Latin or Greek; Latin, from Greek, among, with, after, from meta among, with, after; akin to Old English mid, mith with, Old High German mit

1 a: occurring later than or in succession to : after b: situated behind or beyond c: later or more highly organized or specialized form of
2: change : transformation
3 [metaphysics] : more comprehensive : transcending —usually used with the name of a discipline to designate a new but related discipline designed to deal critically with the original one
4 a: involving substitution at or characterized by two positions in the benzene ring that are separated by one carbon atom b: derived from by loss of water

2 Comments:

Blogger danmet! said...

Laugh it up, Austin...

I made the typo and I FIXED the typo.

You post 15 stories a day while training herds of interns and try not to fat-finger a single photo caption; it ain't easy.

Next time, I will have an intern upload the photo and give it a caption.

By the way...do think you will ever COMPLETE your internship?

;)

-Dan M.

May 22, 2009 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger austinmcraig said...

Haha, oh, I KNOW it ain't easy. I almost published a story about somebody getting robbed at "funpoint". Glad I found that one before I hit "Save and Publish".

YES, I will finish. Promise. Talk to you soon.

May 23, 2009 at 1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home